WIN A FITZCYCLES.IE BIKE WITH CONO SUR
Closing Date: Sunday August 20 2017
The Sunday Independent have teamed up with Conor Sur and FitzCycles.ie to give one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic Crème bike.
Cono Sur, the world’s first carbon-neutral wine brand, has also marked the occasion by releasing a range of limited edition labels for their popular Bicicleta wines, designed by British artist Eliza Southwood, which are now available nationwide.
FitzCycles.ie is the next generation of bike shop located in Stillorgan, Co. Dublin, offering Irish cyclists the brands, customer service and shopping experience they deserve at the best prices possible and with the best customer service in Ireland, both in-store & through their popular website. Many of their bike brands have free lifetime servicing & warranties so you can pick up a bike from Fitzcycles with complete peace of mind.
To enter, simply fill in your details below including the unique code from the Sunday Independent on August 6th, and answer the question:
Terms & Conditions
- The online giveaway runs from 13-08-2017 at 12.01am to 20-08-2017 at 11.59pm. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 16-08-2017, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- The prize is for a Creme Caferacer Lady Uno, in Yellow colour, size Medium.
- The bicycle brand, model, size and colour cannot be changed.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or swapped for any other item.
- The prize is offered in full and does not include any accessories or extras.
- No cash nor any other prize will be offered in lieu.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.Subscribers must enter the Competition before the applicable closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie competition winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the competition.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.