Midweek Stay Giveaway with Ireland's Blue Book
Closing Date: Saturday July 22 2017
The Sunday Independent has teamed up with Ireland’s Blue Book to offer readers the chance to win a fabulous One Night Midweek Stay with Dinner for Two People Sharing at The Tannery, Co. Waterford.
Since Paul and Máire Flynn opened The Tannery in 1997, it has become one of the most original and welcoming experiences in Irish food. What makes it special? There’s Paul’s cooking, of course – his fresh Waterford ingredients, ever-changing menus and mouth-watering focus on local produce. There is the unique location in the seaside town of Dungarvan, a stone’s throw from the Copper Coast and Comeragh Mountains. But most of all, there is the Tannery’s knack for serving up that most important of ingredients: a great time.
Irelands Blue Book is a collection of country houses & hotelslocated throughout the island of Ireland. These charming and stylish hideaways are perfect for those seeking a midweek break. For more information, please see www.irelandsbluebook.com
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below and enter the code published on July 16th in the Sunday Independent.
Terms & Conditions
- The online giveaway runs from 16-07-2017 at 12.01am to 22-07-2017 at 11.59pm. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 24-07-2017, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.Subscribers must enter the Competition before the applicable closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie competition winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the competition.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.