One lucky reader will win an overnight stay for 2 people in the 5 star g Hotel & Spa in Galway city
Closing Date: Friday September 15 2017
The Irish Independent have teamed up with the g Hotel & Spa to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay for 2 people.
Galway's most stylish hotel, the g Hotel & Spa oozes glamour and luxury. It features unique Philip Treacy designed spaces inspired by the timeless elegance of old word Hollywood and details showcasing Philip's love of Galway Bay. Guests staying at the g are just a short walk from Eyre Square and perfectly located to explore Connemara, The Burren and beyond. The g Hotel has won many awards for their delicious dining and gorgeous spa as well as recognition as one of Galway's top wedding and events venues. The 101 bedrooms and suites are filled with light thanks to the oyster toned wallpaper created especially for the hotel to celebrate the famous Galway oyster heritage. Guests will enjoy complimentary ESPA products in their room, complimentary underground parking and complimentary high speed wi-fi throughout their stay as well as smart TVs to access your Netflix account on the go.
The prize includes:
- Enjoy an overnight stay in a 30sqm superior bedroom
- Indulge in an award winning Afternoon Tea in the Philip Treacy designed Signature Lounges including freshly baked scones, tasty savoury bites and tempting sweet treats created by the Head Pastry Chef at the g
- Relax in the destination spa 'ESPA at the g' with an hour’s Thermal Suite Experience featuring a vitality hydro pool, crystal steam room, rock sauna, arctic and tropical rain showers, an ice fountain, heated tepidarium loungers
- Each guest will also unwind with a 55 minute spa treatment followed by ‘me time’ in the naturally lit zen relaxation room overlooking the rooftop bamboo garden
- The following morning, start your day in style with a full Irish Breakfast in Restaurant gigi’s
Terms & Conditions
- The online giveaway runs from 09.09.17 to 15.09.17. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on wc 18.09.17, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- Prize is available Sunday to Thursday only.
- All prizes are subject to availability of room category at the time of reservation
- Prize excludes Bank Holiday weekends, July & August, post Christmas period, Valentine’s and Easter.
- Valid for stays before 31st March 2018
- 7 day cancellation notice is required or voucher is deemed used. Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize is not transferable to other services and must be used in one stay.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie competition winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the competition.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.