Win a luxury spa break in The Heritage Killenard in the rolling green countryside of county Laois
Closing Date: Friday September 15 2017
Relaxed and welcoming, The Heritage Killenard has a world-class Spa, an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, a wide range of dining options, and a fine array of indoor and outdoor activities.
Whether you choose to indulge in a restorative spa treatment in The Heritage Spa, a game of tennis on the resort’s court, a refreshing visit to the Health Club with its pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms, or just to take some fresh air following the 5-kilometre walking and jogging track. Or maybe you're in the mood for a movie in the cinema at The Heritage or simply to sink into a cosy couch with a good book - whichever you choose, you'll find there is plenty to do in this lush countryside setting, whatever the weather.
We are giving you the chance to win a luxurious two-night break in this luxury hotel. You and a guest will stay in a beautiful deluxe room for two nights with breakfast on each morning. Spend time with your guest in the opulent surroundings of the Lobby Lounge enjoying Afternoon Tea and dinner on one evening in The Arlington Restaurant. The Heritage Killenard has a 7,000 square foot award-winning Spa, where you can while away some time being thoroughly pampered. Start with their two hour Spa Experience, a sensory journey that maximises the benefits of all the Spa facilities leaving the body feeling profoundly alive and invigorated. You will both then experience a 60 minute ESPA treatment – choose between a relaxing massage or a facial.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize is available Monday to Friday only.
- The online giveaway runs from 09-09-2017 to 15-09-2017. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 18-09-2017, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.Subscribers must enter the Competition before the applicable closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie competition winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the competition.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- Subject to availability - prize is only valid midweek.