Win a VIP Trip to see Sharon Shannon at the National Concert Hall
Closing Date: Sunday August 13 2017
The Irish Independent would like to send one lucky reader plus a guest on a special VIP Trip to see Sharon Shannon at the National Concert Hall on Thursday, August 17th. The prize includes an overnight stay in the four-star deluxe Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin City Centre with a pre-show dinner created by Executive Head Chef, Tommy Butler, VIP seating at the concert and your very own private meeting with Sharon, where you will receive signed copies of her new album ‘Sacred Earth’.
As her only Dublin appearance, this special concert marks the vinyl launch of her 10th studio album ‘Sacred Earth’, and audiences will experience a sense of celebration to the live set, as Irish dance tunes interact with music from around the world. Well-known songs such as Blackbird and The Galway Girl will be interspersed with rousing instrumentals and an array of musical elements from the classical world, the Shetland Fiddle Tradition, Hip Hop, country and blues and many more hidden surprises.
To enter, fill in your details and answer the question below;
Terms & Conditions
- The online giveaway runs from 05-08-2017 at 12.01am to 10-08-2017 at 11.59pm. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 11-08-2017, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.Subscribers must enter the Competition before the applicable closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie competition winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the competition.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.