WIN one of six Audio Session Gastric Band Hypnotherapy Programs
Closing Date: Monday May 22 2017
Slim for Summer with The D4 Clinic Blackrock! Be in with a chance to win one of six Audio Session Gastric Band Hypnotherapy Programs, including a 10-minute tutorial video and printable PDF.
D4 Clinic Blackrock have Ireland’s highest trained Therapists and is an award winning Psychological Mindfulness Hypnotherapy Clinic with proven results for weight loss, stopping smoking, eating disorders, overcoming fears/phobias, improving confidence and reducing alcohol consumption, reducing stress or anxiety, plus many more day-to-day issues.
D4 Clinic Blackrock is the only hypnotherapy clinic in Ireland with Masters trained Trinity College Psychologists. We offer personal one to one sessions or group sessions in counselling, psychology, mindfulness and clinical hypnotherapy. See more at wwwd4clinic.ie or call 01 6688217
To enter answer the question below and fill in your details.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition runs for 1 week from 16-05-2017 at 12.01am to 22-05-2017 at 11.59pm. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 23-05-2017, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.Subscribers must enter the Competition before the applicable closing date.
- Not suitable for those on psychiatric medication or those with epilepsy. Not to be used when driving or using machinery. Any dramatic change to your diet or exercise routine should be overseen by a medical professional.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie competition winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the competition.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.