Win one of three iPad 2 tablets with The Open University in Ireland
Independent.ie in association with The Open University is delighted to offer the fantastic chance to win one of three iPad 2 16GB tablets!
Whether you want to improve your job prospects or even find a new career, now’s the time to change your life with The Open University. Flexible learning that fits your lifestyle and budget. Many people can’t afford to stop everything to get the qualification they want. With The Open University, you don’t have to. We help people achieve extraordinary things, with affordable qualifications delivered in a way that lets you study flexibly in and around your family and work commitments.
To find out more visit here
To be in with a chance to win an iPad 2, please answer the below and enter your details. Best of luck!
The Question: The Open University MBA stands for:
1 Master of Business Administration
2 Management Business Accreditation
3 Main Business Association
The correct answer was: Master of Business Administration
The Winners are:
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from Monday January 28 2013 to Tuesday February 26 2013.
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on Wednesday February 27 2013, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. Receive further information directly from The Open University. By ticking this box you are agreeing to receive marketing communications from The Open University. Independent.ie takes no liability for any subsequent marketing communications served directly by The Open University or it’s agents and is out of the direct control of Independent.ie.