Win one of three Radisson Blu Gift Cards worth EUR150 each!
Give a loved one or close friend the gift of travel this Christmas with the Radisson Blu Gift Card!
At Radisson Blu Hotels and Resorts Ireland we have the perfect present for your loved one or the close friend in your life! Buy them a Radisson Blu gift card today and they can use it at over 250 hotels* across Europe. Our gift cards are the ideal Christmas present, birthday present or just a nice treat....Giving a Radisson Blu gift card is giving the gift of choice.
You can make the card very personal by uploading a picture of your choice on our website and we will print it on the gift card (small charge). And we will even mail the gift card directly to the person you want to give it to.
Imagine, the gift card can be used to experience an amazing spa treatment at the beautiful Farnham Estate, a shopping experience in Dublin, a relaxing weekend away in Sligo or in any of our 11 hotels in Ireland and Northern Ireland!
It's easy, uncomplicated and hassle-free. You can buy a gift card starting from €20 to €150. Gift cards can be used to pay for hotel stays as well as dinner, spa treatments and much, much more.
To celebrate Christmas, we are giving you the opportunity to win one of three Radisson Blu gift cards worth €150 each.
To be in with a chance to win simply answer the question below.
The Question: How many Radisson Blu Hotels and Resorts are there in Ireland and Northern Ireland?
The correct answer was: 11
The Winners are:
laura o toole
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from Monday November 26 2012 to Monday December 17 2012.
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on Tuesday December 18 2012, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. Receive information on special offers, promotions and competitions from our competition sponsor: Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts. By ticking this box you are agreeing to receive marketing e-mails direct from Radisson or its agents. Independent.ie takes no liability for any subsequent marketing communications served directly by Radisson or it’s agents and is out of the direct control of Independent.ie.