Win tickets to Santa's Playland!
We have tickets up for grabs for Santa's Playland at The Ambassador Theatre on December 1st!
One of this Christmas' biggest events is coming! Santa's Playland takes up residence at The Ambassador Theatre in preparation for this year's festive season. The spectacular event opens on Saturday 24 November and runs until Sunday 23 December.
Santa’s Playland will see children transported to a magical Christmas paradise. On entering Santa’s Playland children will be treated to a special Christmas play time. The Play Area is full of Christmas treats with bouncy castles, slides and Christmas displays.
Of course, any visit to Santa's Playland would not be complete without an audience with the big man himself and everyone will have the chance to chat to Santa and share their hopes and desires for Christmas presents. Every child will receive a present from Santa.
To be in with a chance to win tickets simply answer the question below.
The Question: Where does Santa live?
The correct answer was: Lapland
The Winners are:
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from Friday November 23 2012 to Tuesday November 27 2012.
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on Wednesday November 28 2012, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.