Win tickets to see 9 TO 5 - the brand spankin new musical from Dolly Parton
The brand spankin' new musical from Dolly Parton is coming to Bord Gais Energy Theatre from January 21st - 26th and we have tickets up for grabs!
9 TO 5: THE MUSICAL is a hilarious new musical comedy, based on the hit movie and centres on three office workers who turn the tables on their sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot of a boss. They conspire to take control of the company and learn there’s nothing they can’t do. Outrageous, thought-provoking and even a little romantic, 9 TO 5: THE MUSICAL is about teaming up and taking care of business. Feisty, fun and oh so fabulous!
This show features Dolly Parton’s original hit title song, “9 to 5” which won her an Oscar nomination and 4 Grammy Award nominations along with her new Tony and Grammy nominated score. With 18 original Dolly Parton numbers, including numbers from her last two albums “Backwoods Barbie”, “Shine Like the Sun”, “Get Out and Stay Out” and “Let Love Grow”.
To be in with a chance to win tickets to the show simply answer the question below.
The Question: Who wrote the hit title song "9 to 5"?
1 Dolly Parton
2 Whitney Houston
3 Mariah Carey
The correct answer was: Dolly Parton
The Winners are:
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from Tuesday January 08 2013 to Tuesday January 15 2013.
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on Wednesday January 16 2013, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.