Win tickets to see Katherine Jenkins live in the O2
Katherine Jenkins is coming to Dublin on December 15th and you could be there!
The Welsh mezzo soprano star will perform in concert with orchestra and choir on Saturday 15th December at The O2, Dublin.
In the two years since she released the world-conquering album Believe, life has been a dream come true for Katherine Jenkins. She has traveled the globe, winning new fans and gold and platinum discs in every corner. Katherine Jenkins has sold over 5 million records.
To be in with a chance to see her live in the O2 simply answer the question below.
The Question: Where is Catherine Jenkins from?
The correct answer was: Wales
The Winners are:
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from Friday November 09 2012 to Wednesday December 05 2012.
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on Thursday December 06 2012, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.