Win tickets to the Irish Book Awards and a Specsavers designer eyecare voucher worth EUR215
Specsavers invites you to The Irish Book Awards! We have a pair of tickets up for grabs as well as a designer eyecare voucher to the value of €215!
Ireland's family optician for 21 years is proud to sponsor the children’s category at this year’s Bord Gáis Energy Irish Book Awards.
To celebrate, Specsavers is offering independent.ie readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to join the literary glitterati at one of the nation’s most fabulous annual events. Not only that, the winner will also receive a designer eyecare voucher to the value of €215, redeemable at any of the 42 Specsavers stores throughout Ireland. The 2012 awards will take place on Thursday 22 November at the RDS, in Dublin. To be in with a chance of winning the pair of tickets and a designer eyecare voucher, all you have to do is answer the question below and submit your answer online before midday on Tuesday 20 November 2012.
Good luck and start picking your outfit now!
The Question: Which straight-talking TV chef stars in Specsavers latest TV ad?
1 Gordon Ramsay
2 Jamie Oliver
3 Dylan McGrath
The correct answer was: Gordon Ramsay
The Winner is:
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from Sunday November 18 2012 to Sunday November 18 2012.
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on Monday November 19 2012, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.