Vote for the Munster Rugby Player of the Year to Win Match Tickets!
Closing Date: Monday May 05 2014
The Irish Independent and Munster Rugby are proud to bring you the 2014 Munster Rugby Awards.
Vote now for your Munster Player of the Year for the chance to win tickets to Munster vs. Ulster at Thomond Park on Saturday, May 10th.
Conor Murray, Ian Keatley and James Coughlan (pictured above) have been nominated by their teammates to face the public poll as nominees for the Munster Player of the Year Award. We need your help to select a winner.
James Coughlan has played in 22 games this season, starting in 18, and featuring throughout Munster's Heineken Cup campaign. The 33 year old number 8 has scored 4 tries picking up 3 man-of-the-match awards.
Out-half Ian Keatley has started in 19 of 24 games, with one of those starts at inside centre. The 27 year old has picked up 2 man-of-the-match awards and has been the starting 10 in all of Munster's Heineken Cup games this season. He has scored 1 try and kicked 200 points.
Conor Murray has played 12 games for Munster this season, with an injury to his knee in December ruling him out for 5 weeks. Despite this the scrum-half started in 7 of Munster's 8 Heineken Cup games, scoring a try against Edinburgh. On the international front he scored a try against New Zealand in November and started all five games in Ireland's successful 2014 Six Nations campaign
All you have to do is fill in your details and vote for your favourite player below!
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from 01/05/14 to 06/05/14
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on the 18/02/14 and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.