Win! A 4-Star family Easter weekend at Limerick Strand
Closing Date: Friday February 21 2014
To celebrate Limerick City of Culture 2014 the multi-award winning Limerick Strand and Independent.ie are offering one lucky reader a chance to win an EGGCITING EASTER FAMILY FUN BREAK.
The prize includes a two night stay for a family of 4 (2 children under 12 yrs) including Kiddies check-in with delicious Easter egg, spacious family room accommodation (490 square feet), family breakfast each morning featuring a Chef’s Hot Station making fresh pancakes, omelettes and egg dishes cooked to order, winner of Georgina Campbell 'Irish Breakfast Awards 2014, Hotel Category’. Also, included is a Family Day Pass to Bunratty Castle Folk Park just 15 minutes from the hotel, with Easter Festival and an Easter Parade taking place on Easter Monday, April 21st. Easter Monday is an enjoyable day for all the family at Bunratty Castle & Folk Park with activities such as bouncy castles, face painters, balloon making, jugglers, a stilt walker, a fire eater, unicycle, and a puppeteer, all on hand to create a magical atmosphere that families will enjoy.
Offering unbeatable value and superb quality, The Limerick Strand has an array of irresistible Easter packages. Whether it’s a couples breakaway you’re looking for or a family escape this Easter, there’s and impressive package on offer to suit you at the multi-award winning, four-star, Limerick Strand Hotel.
For details on Easter/Spring Break packages please contact the hotel on 353 61 421800 or see www.strandlimerick.ie
To enter, simply enter your details below and answer the question.
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from 14/02/14 to 21/02/14
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on the 21/02/14 and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.