Win a voucher for 2 nights Bed & Breakfast plus 1 dinner for 2 people in the Silver Tassie Hotel
Closing Date: Tuesday October 23 2018
In a spectacular setting near the shores of Lough Swilly, The Silver Tassie Hotel is located just 4 miles outside Letterkenny on the road to the heritage town of Ramelton. Ideally located to explore the natural beauty of Donegal. The Silver Tassie hotel is a cosy, intimate family-run hotel combining excellent service, great food and a traditional snug environment complete with the latest technology.
Open fires, relaxing surroundings and a friendly greeting awaits you! All 36 guest rooms (including 4 executive rooms and 5 spacious family rooms) have everything you need to make your stay memorable.
Join us for award-winning food or check out the superb lounge, authentic bar or slip away into one of the intimate corners.
Book online at www.selecthotels.ie or call (0) 21 439 1998
Terms & Conditions
- The promoters are Independent News and Media Public Limited Company, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1 (“INM”). Silver Tassie will provide the prize to the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- No alternative prize available.
- If you subscribe to an email newsletter, please note you can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email newsletter.
- To enter the competition, fill in your details and answer the question.
- The competition runs from 9th October to 23rd October.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The entry form will be part of the overall terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. INM reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website.
- Promotion is open to anybody over 18 years of age. INM reserves the right to request written proof of age from the winner.
- Employees and agents of INM or any company connected with the promotion or any of INM’s associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable competition, nor are their immediate family members. For these purposes an "immediate family member" includes a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
- Each entrant can enter this competition once only.
- Use of a false email, name or address by an entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- The competition winning entry will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into. Winner (s) will be contacted by email, telephone or post.
- In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in this competition, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the individual prizes, as specified above.
- Failure to claim a prize within 5 days will make any claim invalid.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No entries will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- Winners will be notified within 20 days of the relevant closing date, by email, phone or post. Names of winners of major promotions are available by sending an SAE to Independent News & Media, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1 up to one month after the closing date.
- INM will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 5 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner will be notified of the delay.
- Any additional costs and expenses incurred by the prize winner are to be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The determination and decision of INM on all matters shall be final and no competition correspondence will be entered into. INM reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in the magazine, this website, and/or other printed materials, or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond INM’s reasonable control.
- Prizes are non-transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances out of INM’s control, INM will take all reasonable steps to substitute the prize with a suitable alternative. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- The promotion may also be declared void should a printing or production error in connection with the competition appear in the magazine or on this website.
- Entrants acknowledge and accept that publicity may be given to competition winners and winners’ names and images may be published on Independent.ie website, social media channels and other website(s) relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- All entrants agree not to engage in any interviews or make any statements in connection with or arising from the competition without the written consent of INM.
- INM reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- All competition entrants can opt-in to marketing materials by ticking the appropriate box(es) on the form.
- INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of INM or its employees, INM will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- INM reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice