WIN the perfect Easter FAMILY break
Closing Date: Thursday February 11 2016
Looking forward to the extra long Easter break this year? Keen to make the most of it?
Enter this divine competition thanks to 4 Star McWilliam Park Hotel to win the perfect family break! Answer a simple question below to enter!
Prize is for Two Adults and 2 Children Sharing and includes:
- 2 Nights Bed and Breakfast with 1 evening meal at the 4 Star McWilliam Park Hotel
- Free Kiddies Club for Children with Kiddies Tea’s each evening
- Family Ride from Bikes & Boards Castlebar on the New Greenway with Packed Lunch
- 1 Family Cruise on Lough Corrib departing from Ashford Castle.
- Free Use of Leisure Facilities.
Centrally located not far from the Wild Atlantic Coasts of Mayo, Sligo and Galway, the McWilliam Park is an ideal base for exploring the Wild Atlantic Way and the West of Ireland.
All Family Packages include FREE BIZZIE BEES KIDS CLUB, the kids are entertained by Billie the Bizzie Bee and his team with Fun, Games and Entertainment. Registration takes place for the children each day at 10.00am & 5.00pm in the hotel reception, Kids Teas are served from 5.30pm - 6.30pm daily with Main Course, Dessert & Mi-Wadi included in the family package. There is also a great Kiddies Pool in the Leisure Centre for some family splash time.
Now while the kids are away Mum & Dad can enjoy pampering in Chique Skincare and Beauty located in the hotel, take a swim in the 18 metre swimming pool, or unwind in the Jacuzzi and then enjoy a peaceful dinner in John Gray’s Restaurant followed by a cocktail in Kavanagh’s Bar.
Enjoy Family activities including a Cruise on Lough Corrib, Bike Riding at Bikes and Boards in Castlebar, Horse Riding, Westport House, Graune Pet Farm and The Land of the Giants Loop Walk in Claremorris.
Find out more about their family packages here.
Terms & Conditions
Prize Valid until 31/08/16. All prize elements are subject to advance booking and availability, not all date ranges may be facilitated. Prize elements are not transferable, no cash or other alternatives given. Prize elements not availed during the winners stay will be deemed to have been forfeited. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed above (e.g. food, beverages, room service, etc.) will be at the own expense. Booking subject to availability.
- The online Giveaway runs from 2016-02-01 to 2016-02-11. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 2016-01-27, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
- Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of herald.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, INM is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.