Win tickets to see The Duckworth Lewis Method live in the Olympia!
Closing Date: Monday November 25 2013
The Duckworth Lewis Method have just announced Irish tour dates including a show at The Olympia Theatre, Dublin on November 27th and we have tickets up fr grabs!
The Duckworth Lewis Method - Thomas Walsh (Duckworth) and Neil Hannon (Lewis) - are breaking boundaries on an Irish tour and will leave no wicket unturned as they step out for their first series of headline gigs in three years.
Bowling through November for 2 must-see dates, they’ll be taking their canny new album ‘Sticky Wickets’ to Ireland, kicking off in Dublin and finishing up in Belfast.
To be in with a chance to win tickets to the show in Dublin simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from 21st of November 2013 to 25th of November 2013. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 25th of November 2013, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.