Win two tickets to see Swan Lake at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
Closing Date: Saturday October 12 2019
St Petersburg Ballet Theatre bring the grace and beauty of Swan Lake to Dublin's Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, accompanied by the RTÉ Concert Orchestra. Prize includes one night’s accommodation at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, dinner at the award-winning AA Rosette restaurant The Italian Kitchen, breakfast and transfer to & from the Bord Gáis theatre.
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is the perfect beginning to your holiday. Park your car at our secure car parking facility the evening before you travel and unwind in the relaxing atmosphere of our award-winning AA Rosette restaurant The Italian Kitchen. Located just 7 minutes from Dublin Airport, rest assured you will get to the terminal in timely fashion on our complimentary shuttle bus which departs approximately 25 minutes 24/7.
The Red-Bean Roastery, located beside our contemporary lobby, is available 24/7 to create your treasured coffee and make sure you are well energised for the day ahead, while the Playwright Bar is there for those late evening endeavours. Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport’s recent €20 million euro refurbishment ensures all the amenities you would expect from Dublin Airport’s premiere 4 star hotel are offered throughout the entire property.
• Located 7 minutes from Dublin Airport
• Long and short-term secure car parking
• Award winning AA Rosette restaurant The Italian Kitchen
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Executive, superior & family accommodation
Park & Fly - Save up to 15% by booking over 1 month in advance
Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Prize Specific Terms and Conditions
Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
Prize must be used by 31st December 2019 and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
Please note that your contact details may be provided to a third party for the purpose of delivering your prize.
Competition runs from October 4th until midnight October 12th.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoters are Independent News and Media Public Limited Company, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1 (“INM”).
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The entry form will be part of the overall terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. INM reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website.
- Promotion is open to anybody over 18 years of age. INM reserves the right to request written proof of age from the winner.
- Employees and agents of INM or any company connected with the promotion or any of INM’s associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable competition, nor are their immediate family members. For these purposes an "immediate family member" includes a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
- Each entrant can enter an email address once only.
- Only one name is permitted on the application form and any winnings will be allocated to the person named on the entry form. Persons may enter as often as they wish provided that each entry is on an official entry form found in printed newspaper.
- Photocopies of the application form will not be accepted, or entry forms sent to any address other than that stated on the entry form or entry forms sent by fax or e-mail will not be entitled to participate in the promotion. Incomplete, illegible or late applications will not be accepted. Entry forms on which more than one person’s name appears will not be accepted.
- Use of a false email, name or address by an entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- The competition winning entry will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into. Winner (s) will be contacted by email or telephone. Other print entries will be immediately destroyed once winner has been chosen.
- In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in this competition, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the individual prizes, as specified above.
- Failure to claim a prize within 7 days will make any claim invalid. Prizes not claimed within the specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and may be disposed of by INM without any liability to the winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No entries will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- Winners will be notified within 20 days of the relevant closing date by email, phone or post. Names of winners of major promotions are available by sending an SAE to Independent News & Media, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1 up to one month after the closing date.
- INM will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 14 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner will be notified of the delay by Blue Monkey PR.
- Any additional costs and expenses incurred by the prize winner are to be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurances, fees and surcharges are to be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The determination and decision of INM on all matters shall be final and no competition correspondence will be entered into. INM reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in the magazine, this website, and/or other printed materials, or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond INM’s reasonable control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be re-sold. All prizes, including holiday dates, are subject to availability. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances out of INM’s control, INM will take all reasonable steps to substitute the prize with a suitable alternative. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- INM accepts no responsibility for the supply, non-supply, purported non-supply or delay in supply of prizes to be provided by a third party including, without limitation, failure of the prize winner to receive ownership of the prize. Prize winners are responsible for booking and/or completing other formalities directly with the specified third party.
- The promotion may also be declared void should a printing or production error in connection with the competition appear in the magazine or on this website.
- Entrants acknowledge and accept that publicity may be given to competition winners and winners’ names and images may be published on Independent.ie website, social media channels and other website(s) relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- All entrants agree not to engage in any interviews or make any statements in connection with or arising from the competition without the written consent of INM.
- INM reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- All competition entrants can opt-in to marketing materials or newsletters by ticking the appropriate box(es) on the entry form.
- INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of INM or its employees, INM will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- INM reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.