WIN VIP Trip for two to Paris to see Ireland V France!
Closing Date: Thursday February 04 2016
Just answer a simple question below to win this incredible prize!
Glenisk is the Official Yogurt of Irish Rugby. To celebrate our partnership with the IRFU, we’re offering Independent.ie readers the chance to win a VIP Trip for two to Paris during St Valentine’s Weekend to see Ireland take on France at the Stade de France on 13 February. The prize includes return flights from Dublin to Paris, a two night stay for two people sharing at the team hotel – the 5 Star Hotel Collectioneur; an IRFU hosted dinner and two tickets to the match. Airport, hotel and match transfers are included. For more rugby news and treats visit Glenisk’s Facebook Page.
Glenisk Authentically Strained Greek Yogurt is high in protein, fat free, naturally delicious and available now on special offer in your local supermarket! You can’t always play like rugby players – but thanks to Glenisk High Protein Greek Yogurt, you can #EatLikeThem
For some ideas on how to #EatLikeThem, watch our recipe videos:
Terms & Conditions
- The online Giveaway runs from 2016-01-29 to 2016-02-08. The draw for the giveaway prizes will take place on 2016-02-09, and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
Winner must have a valid passport for travel
Winner must be available to travel between 12 – 14th February 2016
- Winners must make their own travel arrangements to and from Dublin Airport.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
- Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of herald.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, INM is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.